Car Bumper Repair Shop
Specialized in Bumper Repair / Replace / PaintProudly Serving Burbank & surrounding areas
✔ Vehicle Pickup & Delivery*
Get Your Car Repaired The Right Way
Certified Technicians Specializing In Car Bumper Repair
When your vehicle is in a collision, your bumper is often the first part of the car to engage the impact. In some cases, your bumper will prevent significant damage to the rest of your car but sustain damage itself. For this reason, you want bumpers that operate as they are designed to do. At our auto body shop we specialize in car bumper repair, getting your car back to pre-accident condition as quickly as possible.
1. Sand & Prep. Clean the impaired area and sand away the paint surrounding the affected area to get access to the car’s panel – this process helps to get better adhesion.
2. Fuse Crack. Once the sanding has been completed, heat will be applied to the affected area to align the crack. Administering heat onto the crack will melt the plastic back into place – allowing for each side of the crack to hold together properly.
3. Restore Body Shape. Depending on how severe the crack is, we’ll use several thinner layers of filler to avoid an uneven finish. The purpose of body filler is to smooth out the surface to prepare the area for paint. Body filler typically takes about 20-30 minutes to dry.
4. Sand to Smooth. After the filler has dried, we sand down the repaired cracked area to create an extra smooth surface to prepare for the paint primer.
5. Prime and Paint. Primer helps the paint adhere to the car’s panel, so this application is vital to a seamless paint job. Once the primer has dried, the correct paint color will be applied to the area coat by coat, until the paint is perfectly blended.
6. Clear Coat. A clear coat is applied as a final step in the bumper crack repair. Clear coat adds a polish and protective coat that preserves the newly applied paint. The result is a perfectly fixed bumper that looks brand new.
BEFORE & After
We'll restore your car to its original condition, while keeping your safety as our top priority.
We strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction, check out some reviews.
No other body shops would work with me and my car for the price that Regal Repair and their CEO Kor did. Incredible and fast job on the repair, no sign that any damage had even occurred. Can't wait to refer my friends to this body shop. Will always be coming here for any other repair needs during the time of this car lease. (Side note): Kor is a savage chess player haha. Was good learning a few tips and tricks from him while my car was being put through last steps of polishing.
Evan C. Anaheim Resort, Anaheim, CA
It's a one stop shop - they have you covered for all sorts of services. They fixed my LEASED Audi A3 recently after a rear-end collision that had me convinced it was totaled! I was extra worried since it's a lease I need to turn in next month. They even took care of all the insurance drama relating to all the repairs, and gave me an in house rental as soon as I brought my car in! They were very professional and timely. Best of all, the car looks brand new!
The words can't describe how satisfied I am with the services I received. Excellent job! My car looks brand new after the terrible accident.The repairs were done in a timely manner. All my calls were returned promptly and all my questions were answered. Thank you so much for making this a pleasant experience! Excellent work and service. Highly recommend
Click to open/close